** The All-In-One Mobile and Web Solution for Anesthesiology ** Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app. FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Anesthesia Central resources and explore the comprehensive anesthesiology information, detailed recommendations, fast navigation, and helpful tools. ABOUT ANESTHESIA CENTRAL Anesthesia Central is a must-have resource for every anesthesiologist, critical care specialist, nurse...
Скриншоты для iPhone
Скриншоты для iPad
** The All-In-One Mobile and Web Solution for Anesthesiology **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Anesthesia Central resources and explore the comprehensive anesthesiology information, detailed recommendations, fast navigation, and helpful tools.
ABOUT ANESTHESIA CENTRAL
Anesthesia Central is a must-have resource for every anesthesiologist, critical care specialist, nurse anesthetist, and trainee. Consult the automatically updating collection of disease, drug, test, and procedure information for treating patients before, during, and after surgery. Download to your mobile device and use the quick-read format to find answers fast or search for journal articles and citations in the full PubMed database – anytime, anywhere.
Five comprehensive resources included with Anesthesia Central.
MGH CLINICAL ANESTHESIA PROCEDURES
Includes proven guidelines for preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative anesthesia care, developed by the renowned Massachusetts General Hospital.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
POCKET ICU MANAGEMENT
Focuses on conditions found in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and covers a range of topics from life-threatening disorders to presenting conditions.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides evidence-based recommendations on the selection and interpretation of over 450 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests.
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email and social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence®, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Trusted, up-to-date procedure, drug, and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• Access to 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Anesthesia Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATES
• After initial Anesthesia Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the subscription period.
Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital:
Senior Editor: Wilton C. Levine, MD
Associate Editors: Rae M. Allain, MD; Theodore A. Alston, MD, PhD; Peter F. Dunn, MD; Jean Kwo, MD; Carl E. Rosow, MD, PhD
Publisher: Lippincott Willams & Wilkins
Pocket ICU Management:
Authors: Michael H. Wall, MD, FCCM; Pamela R. Roberts, MD, FCCM; J. Christopher Farmer, MD, FCCM
Davis's Drug Guide:
Authors: Judith H. Deglin, PharmD; April H. Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAM; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests:
Editors: Diana Nicoll, MD, PhD, MPA; Chuanyi Mark Lu, MD; Michael Pignone, MD, MPH; Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical